We got to get together with our dear friends Lisa and Iran Friday evening. Iran made the most delicious sandwiches I have ever tasted. I think he called them tortoise sandwiches. They were on this scrumptious bread shaped like a turtle's shell and filled with tender roast beef, fresh avocado, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, refried beans seasoned with chilpolte, sour cream, and mayo. After we STUFFED ourselves (Lisa and Iran always serve the most HUMONGOUS portions!), we had a very silly time playing "Catch Phrase". It was a blast! (The two littler kids watched PopEye cartoons while the adults and Darcy played Catch Phrase.) Right before we left, we decided to take a group picture.
There is but one beautiful child in the world...and every mother has that child.
~Traditional Chinese Proverb ...we've been blessed with three!
...I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
~Isaiah 43:5
e-mail us at:
dublinlin@hotmail.com