A Change in Format
Well, Darcy FINALLY decided to get onto her blog to write....when it was BEDTIME last night!!! So, of course that didn't happen! She is bound to flex her fingers on it later this morning, though!
In the meantime, I thought I would let everyone know that I am trying to make the blog more 'user-friendly' for the grandparents... I am working on converting all the previous
comments to
posts so that the comments formerly hidden BEHIND each post (in a separate window) will now show up immediately beneath the post so they can be read without moving between multiple windows.
So far, I have only gotten through to about May 7th or 8th in this converting. You can see them in the archive section under "May". I was planning on just keeping EVERYTHING on the opening page (not using archives for earlier posts), but that is not practical as it makes the opening page way too cumbersome to work with. So...just start out in "Archives-May" to begin with and you won't miss anything--neither the newest additions nor the oldest posts!